WEW-1000B Computer Screen Hydraulic Universal Testing Machine
WEW-1000B series of computer screen hydraulic universal testing machine is mainly used for testing of metal materials, non-metallic materials, mechanical properties , it can meet the latest national standard for users’ testing and data analysis, and widely used in scientific research institutes, tertiary institutions, industrial and mining enterprises, technical supervision, commodity inspection studying department.
ⅡFunctions and features:
1. The use of manual controlled hydraulic valve, driving precision tanks, displacement, deformation control, the completion of pulling, pressure, bending, shear test, satisfy with the national standard requirements of GB/T228-2002 "metallic materials at room temperature tensile test method "GB/T7314-87, etc.
2. The adoption of fuel tank under the rear-mounted, chain drive, hydraulic clamping.
3. The use of the brand computer to complete the course of the experiment testing parameter settings, data acquisition, processing, analysis, storage and display, including the upper and lower yield point, tensile strength, fracture strength, elastic modulus, elongation of the various points, δ0.2 and so on, control measurement precision and accurate.
4. Equipped with special universal testing machine card and software, dealing with test data statistics, to print a variety of test curves and reports, with curves of amplification, comparison, features intelligent reading times.
5. Built with a strong test database, can complete preservation, inquiries, call at any time.
6. Using high-precision amplifiers, 4 or 6 file implementation measurement, automatic switching, accurate and reliable.
7. with self-test features and improved protection.
Ⅲ Main technical parameters
The Maximum test force （KN） 1000KN
Measurement range 2%—100%FS
Test Force Resolution 0.01KN
Test force value relative error Better than the shown ±1%
Deformation Resolution 0.001mm
Max. Tensile space 800mm
Grip manner Hydraulic grip
Grip diameter of round specimen Φ20-60mm
The thickness of flat specimen grip 0—40mm
Max. gripping width of flat specimen 80mm
Upper and lower platen size (mm) 205×205mm
Bending test pressed rolling distance 450mm
space between two columns 650mm
Exterior size of host （1080×700×2500）mm