4XB Metallographic Microscope
This device is a kind of inverted type optical microscope. Due to the surface of specimen to be observed coinciding with the table surface, it has no limit to the height of specimen. It features convenient operation, compact structure and elegant appearance. The equipment base has large supporting area and the arm bend is strong which makes the gravity of equipment lower, thus it can be placed stably and reliably. There is a 45 º tilt angle between the eyepiece and supporting surface, and this make it comfortable to observe.
This device is used to identify and analyze the organizational structure of all kinds of metals and alloy materials. It can be widely used in factories and laboratories to verify the quality of casting, to inspect the raw material and analyze the metallographic organization of material after treatment, and to do some research work for surface spraying etc. This equipment can be equipped with photographic device to proceed photomicrography.
1. Objective lens
Item Magnification N. A System Working distance (mm)
Achromatic lens 10X 0.25 Dry 7.31
Semi-flat-field Achromatic lens 40X 0.65 Dry 0.66
Achromatic lens 100X 1.25 Oil 0.37
Item Magnification N. A
Flat fielding eyepiece 10X 18
2. Magnifications: 100X-1250X
3. Mechanical tube length: 160mm
4. Micro Focus: Adjusting range: 7mm, grid value: 0.002mm
5. Rough Focus range: 7mm
6. Mechanical table: 75 x 50mm
7. Lighting bulb: 6V, 12W Bromine tungsten lamp
8. Weight: 5 Kg
9. Packing dimensions: 360 x 246 x 350 mm
1. Main body: 1 set
2. Loading table spring: 1 pc.
3. Loading slices: Ø10, Ø20, Ø42. 1 pc. each
4. Filter (yellow, green, gray & frosted glass): 1 pc. each
5. Fir oil: 1 bottle
6. Bulb (bromine tungsten lamp) 2 pcs. (spare)
7. Eyepiece: 10X, 12.5X 2 pcs. each
8. Objective lens: 10X, 40X, 100X 1 pc. each
9. Binocular tube: 1 pc.
10. 10X micrometer eyepiece: 1 pc.
11. Micrometer (grid value 0.01mm): 1 pc.
12. Option: photographic device 1 set